This User Agreement describes the terms and conditions which you accept by using our Website or our Services.
By accessing the IT Snab website platform, you agree to the following terms with IT Snab.
We may amend this User Agreement and any linked information from time to time by posting amended terms on the Website, without notice to you.
The IIT Snab website is an online platform where Users buy and sell Services. Buyers and Sellers must register for an Account in order to buy or sell the Services. The IT Snab website platform enables Users to work together online to complete and pay for Projects, buy and sell items and to use the services that we provide. We are not a party to any contractual agreements between Buyer and Seller in the online venue, we merely facilitate connections between the parties.
We may, from time to time, and without notice, change or add to the IT Snab website or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the IT Snab website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if any error occurs in the information on the IT Snab website or if that information is not current.
You will not use theIT Snab website if you:
- are not able to form legally binding contracts;
- are under the age of 18;
- do not hold a valid email address.
All free user accounts are associated with individuals. Login credentials should not be shared by users with others. The individual associated with the account will be held responsible for all actions taken by the account, without limitation.
Users may provide a business name or a company name, which is associated with the User’s Account. Users acknowledge and agree that where a business name or company name is associated with their Account, this User Agreement is a contract with the User as an individual (not the business or company) and Users remain solely responsible for all activity undertaken in respect of their Account.
Using IT Snab
While using the IT Snab website, you will not attempt to or otherwise do any of the following:
- post content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our IT Snab website and services;
- infringe any laws, third party rights or our policies
- fail to deliver payment for services delivered to you;
- fail to deliver the Services purchased from you;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to IT Snab;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory or offensive content (including personal information);
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or reputation systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information or using it for purposes unrelated to the IT Snab Website);
- transfer your IT Snab account (including feedback) and Username to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm IT Snab, the IT Snab website, or the interests or property of IT Snab users (including their Intellectual Property Rights, privacy and publicity rights) or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
- download and aggregate listings from our website for display with listings from other websites without our express written permission, “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the IT Snab website into any other website without our prior written authorisation;
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by us in connection with the Website;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the IT Snab Website or IT Snab’s copyrights and trademarks; or
- harvest or otherwise collect information about Users, including email addresses, without their consent.
- use IT Snab platform to facilitate money exchange including, but not limited to, cryptocurrency (e.g. bitcoin, ethereum, etc).
Fees and Services
We are not responsible for any financial operations; all monetary transactions are governed by the rules of PayPal (link https://www.paypal.com/be/smarthelp/article/what-is-paypal-and-how-does-it-work-faq1655).
For providing the network platform we charge an intermediary fee of 12% of the cost of the service performed. This fee will be automatically added to the total amount for the service provided.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in United States Dollars.
You must immediately notify us upon becoming aware of any unauthorised access or any other security breach to the IT Snab website, your Account or the IT Snab Services and do everything possible to mitigate the unauthorised access or security breach (including preserving evidence and notifying appropriate authorities). Your User Account is yours only, and you must not share your password with others. You are solely responsible for securing your password. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorised access of your account resulting from your failure to secure your password.
If you have any questions about this User Agreement or if you wish to report breaches of this User Agreement, please contact us emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.