Privacy Notice for recruitment
IT SNAB OÜ are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice (together with any other documents referred to herein) sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to Us, will be processed by Us in connection with Our recruitment processes. Please read the following carefully to understand IT SNAB OÜ views and practices regarding your personal data and how IT SNAB OÜ will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) the Data Controller is IT SNAB OÜ
Your Personal Information
Information IT SNAB OÜ collects from You
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
- Information that you provide when you apply for a role. This includes information provided through an online job site, via email, in person at interviews and/or by any other method.
- IT SNAB OÜ will process personal details such as name, email address, address, date of birth qualifications, experience, information relating to your employment history, skills and experience that you provide to IT SNAB OÜ.
- If you contact IT SNAB OÜ, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- A record of your progress through any hiring process that IT SNAB OÜ may conduct.
Information we collect from other sources
We may receive your personal data from a third party who recommends you as a candidate for a specific job opening or for IT SNAB OÜ business more generally.
Uses Made Of Your Information
Lawful basis for processing
We rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis on which IT SNAB OÜ collects and uses your personal data. Our legitimate interests are the recruitment of staff for IT SNAB OÜ business.
IT SNAB OÜ relies on your consent, which is freely given by you during the application process, to disclose your personal data to Indeed on the basis described below.
Purposes of processing
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To consider your application in respect of a role for which you have applied.
- To consider your application in respect of other roles.
- To communicate with you in respect of the recruitment process.
- To enhance any information that IT SNAB OÜ receive from you with information obtained from third party data providers.
Disclosure of Your Information
As set out above, IT SNAB OÜ pass your information to IT SNAB OÜ’s third party service providers and partners, who use it only in accordance with IT SNAB OÜ’s instructions and as otherwise required by law.
Where you have applied for a job opening through our website form, and where you have consented to this disclosure, We will disclose to the third parties certain personal data that We hold, including but not limited to a unique identifier used by IT SNAB OÜ to identify you, and information about your progress through IT SNAB OÜ’s hiring process for the applicable job opening, as well as tangible, intangible, visual, electronic, present, or future information that We hold about you, such as your name, contact details and other information involving analysis of data relating to you as an applicant for employment (collectively “Disposition Data”).
How We Store Your Personal Data
IT SNAB OÜ takes appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
IT SNAB OÜ also has procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. IT SNAB OÜ will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where IT SNAB OÜ are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although IT SNAB OÜ is doing its best to protect your personal data, IT SNAB OÜ cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through any online means, therefore any transmission remains at your own risk.
Where IT SNAB OÜ stores your personal data
Where IT SNAB OÜ stores your personal data in IT SNAB OÜ’s own systems, it is stored EU.
The data that IT SNAB OÜ collects from you and processes may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for IT SNAB OÜ or for one of IT SNAB OÜ partners. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your orders, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
How long IT SNAB OÜ keeps your personal data
We will hold all the data for 12 months.
Your personal information will be deleted on one of the following occurrences:
- Deletion of your personal information by you (or by another person engaged by the Customer); or
- Receipt of a written request by you (or another person engaged by the Customer) to us.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you as a customer have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require IT SNAB OÜ to correct any mistakes in your information which IT SNAB OÜ holds
- require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to IT SNAB OÜ, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to IT SNAB OÜ continued processing of your personal data
- otherwise restrict IT SNAB OÜ’s processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
How to complain
We hope that IT SNAB OÜ can resolve any query or concern you raise about IT SNAB OÜ use of your information.
All questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org